Tuesday 4 September 2007




Yet another baby cardi off the production line...I have a drawer full of them now. Friends are always having babies. My mum embarasses me by telling me to 'have a stall' somewhere or other but truth be told I will probably end up just giving them away to a charity eventually. The little beige sockies are quite tiny and I plan to post them to a long lost friend who I've heard just had a little boy..they are so very soft.
As you can see in the third picture Patch the dog is a big knitting fan. He is yet to pick up the needles but has been the cause of me dropping a few stitches many a time!!!
I'm a bit disappointed I missed out on submitting my scarf to the village show as planned as I was too not well. Some poor sod in my inner circle will be receiving it in their xmas parcel,haha!
My naggy old moan of the day is I'm sure shared by many of you out there at the moment...The Weather!! I put my jacket on..I end up sweating like mad. I leave my jacket at home..I near develop hypothermia. Now, I do realise this is what we have to expect from British weather but it's driving me crazy!!

No comments: