Thursday, 10 June 2010

Quick Check In To Blogland

Oh..hi there!

I am so behind with my blogging I don't know where to start. There is no exciting news that has kept me from you, or long-winded excuses. Just plain old laziness (and possibly a new found addiction to Mahjong on Facebook).

I'll leave you now with a little something that's kept me busy today. A favour for a friend who has just redecorated her kids room in a space theme.

Once I'd started it was quite enjoyable pottering about with paints again. Maybe this simple project will spur me to do something a bit more ambitious later on. In the meantime there is lots of knitting to be done.

I've just recently finished a new batch of Teddies For Tragedy. They are so quick to knit whilst watching movies with the Mister, but they take a bit longer to sew up and stuff. For a couple of weeks teddies 'carcases' have been lingering. Thankfully they are now done and will be sent off to orphans in Malawi soon.

Gavin says lined up they look like a teddy boy band. So I give you...'Bear-Zone'.

4 comments:

Cecelia said...

wow...you could open a children's toy & decor shop!

joven said...

hi, you have nice blog.. u can view also mine..http://akoniwares.blogspot.com

Liz said...

Hi Louise

I've finally caught up with your blog!!

Can I pass on my teddy carcasses to you??!! ;)I've got a huge bag of them which have been sat around for about 8mths since I made the last one!

Definately prefer knitting to making up!

CherishedHearts Vintage said...

"Teddy carcasses" Now THAT made me laugh! The little guys are adorable all lined up!

Enjoyed your blog, following, so I can come back and find you again!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Griggsville-IL/Vintage-by-CherishedHearts/127658760588915?ref=sgm