Saturday 17 October 2009

Pudsey

Outside..the sky is clear and the sun is shining but it's COLD. The mutt and I have been our daily stroll and are now happy to be in the warm. That dog likes his comforts and is currently sprawled on my bed under a wee blanket (despite having not 1 but 2 dog beds scattered around the house!).
So..colder days and darker nights mean more knitting time I think.

My latest project only took me a few days to knit, stuff and sew up. I was happy with that quick turnaround..I love it when I actually finish something!!!

Meet Pudsey Bear..for those of you who may not recognise this sunny coloured chap he is the mascot for 'Children In Need' charity telethon here in the UK. The pattern was in the latest issue of Simply Knitting magazine and is by Alan Dart. My Pudsey stands at 7 inches tall and I've plenty of yellow yarn left so he may well get some friends.

Children In Need day is on Friday 20th November and this year marks its 30th anniversay. Last year the telethon raised over £20million.

No comments: