I like to discuss my latest knits, yarny purchases and fantasise about all the amazing things I want to knit next ..but never quite get get round to (sigh).
I enjoy sharing stories about the things that make me smile..especially my naughty little dog and my cheeky handsome husband ('husband', I'm still getting used to that word..I like it..'my husband'..lol).
Lack of this sharing is caused by many things but one of them is certainly not spending enough time online...I AM ALWAYS ONLINE (slight exaggeration but I'm certainly surfing the net at least a few hours each day). Here are a few websites I blame for eating those hours away:
- Ravelry..of course. Knitters online paradise where you can share your penchant for all things yarny..browse patterns ,show off your creations and get lots of useful advise.
- Wikipedia..I've been warned it's not always accurate but I look up everything here from placenames to pop songs.
- I.M.D.B (Internet Movie Database). Often when watching a movie we'll say "oh he/she was in something else we watched recently". It'll bug me if I don't remember and I'll have to look it up so that's where IMDB comes in. Then I'll look up actors bio's and find out whose still alive (but perhaps no longer kicking).
- Ebay..I hardly ever buy things (a lie) but I always look to see if things I have are listed and worth anything (but never sell them).
- Facebook. Love it or hate it you are probably on it and like me have no doubt snooped to see if the cool kids from school are now fat or bald (or both).
P.S Be warned I'm experimenting with new blog styles..lotsa changing.