Sunday 27 April 2008

Confinement & Freedom Spirit

Arrggghhh! I am feeling crappy again, laid up with another chest infection (I have so little chest to infect..cheers bad bacteria!). However, it's all in hand..antibiotics,paracetamol,vitamin C,cough syrup and Vicks vapourub are all in the mix!!
Comforting things...the Mister bringing me soup, the dog curled at my feet and.....delivery of wool..lovely wool!
This pretty, pretty wool is Freedom Spirit by Twilleys of Stamford. I love the colours and being 100% wool its very soft. I bought it online from Edinburgh company MCA direct and thoroughly recommend them for speedy delivery and free p&p for orders over £10!! (easily done!). I knitted up a swatch of sorts to see how it looked and now hope to try my first attempt at a cable hat. watch this space!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you feel better soon! drink lots of tea!

Sarah said...

Ah lovely comforting wool - should make a fab hat

Wendy said...

Sorry to here that you are under the weather... but beautiful yarn!!!!