Friday 11 January 2008

Still Knitting!

I'm still knitting but have diverted my attentions from this blog for the time being in favour of my new blog. What's it all about?
Lou's List :101 Things To Get Done In 1001 Days
The Mission: Complete 101 preset tasks in a period of 1001 days. The Criteria: Tasks must be specific (ie. no ambiguity in the wording) with a result that is either measurable or clearly defined. Tasks must also be realistic and stretching (ie. represent some amount of work on my part).
After years of making wee 'to-do' lists on tiny scraps of paper and annual resolutions I thought this barmy list idea suited me down to a tea! In my advancing years I am lacking the motivation or inclination to get even the mundanist things completed. So my list contains not so much the unusal or shocking (I've done most of that rebellious phase..shaved my head, danced on stage at a gig, got tattooed, had sex in a phone box etc) but it does contains things I need to get done and things I've meant to do.
Please check it out and add a comment

1 comment:

Samsara said...

Looks like you have as much on your plate as I do *lol* 101, blogging, Ravelry, are you on Craftster too? :-)