I saw this on Andy's blog and enjoyed reading it so thought I'd give it a shot. Feel free to have a go yourself.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not that I'm aware of for my first name but my middle name is after a Great-Auntie who has now passed away but was some character.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Yesterday..I'm such a girl.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? yes, when I take care my handwriting is good. Most of the time I'm too lazy and it's a barely legiable scrawl.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? What a strange question..it's made me think..mmm sliced turkey with the stuffing bitty in it.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? No.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? To be honest I'm not sure. My heart's in the right place but as a friend I'm a bit sporadic.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Too much, to the point I come across as a smart-mouthed little missy. They say it's the lowest form of wit...whoever they
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No way, Jose!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Blah..yuk..not a cereal loving person. If I had to choose? Crunchy nut cornflakes with hot milk or porridge oats with shedloads of sugar!
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Not if I don't have to..I know it's wrong! I have to.
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Haagen-Dazs Strawberry cheesecake though I don't eat ice cream often as it gives me brain freeze!
13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Lately it's been wrinkles because I am becoming conscious of getting my own! How superficial huh?
14. RED OR PINK? Red because pink sucks.
15. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I don't know where to begin. I think too much?
16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My grandad, even though he died 22 yrs ago it still feels raw. I just wonder what he'ed make of me now.
17. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Is that pants as in trousers or knickers? My 'pants' are jeans and my panties polka dot. No shoes just cosy socks.
18. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My dog snoring.
19. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Red..just because.
20. FAVORITE SMELL? Warm dog.
21. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mum..we try to check in with each other daily. "Hello...love you..goodbye".
22. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Is 'Gladiators
' a sport?
23. HAIR COLOR? Shades of brown. My mum insists I must dye it although I haven't for about 4 yrs.
24. EYE COLOR? Used to be bright blue now bluey greeny sludgey colour.
25. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No.
26. FAVORITE FOOD? mashed potato.
27. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Either or..depends what kind of mood I am in.
28. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? 'Eden Lake'
and 'Mum and Da
d' on our last dvd night. Both freaked me out a little especially the latter.
29. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter or a mild summer
30. FAVORITE DESSERT? Meringe with fresh cream and fruit.
31. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? 'Never Have Your Dog Stuffed' by Alan Alda
32. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Ant and Dec...shhh.
33. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? immediate reaction Beatles though I like a few Rolling Stones tracks.
34. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM WHERE YOU WERE BORN? Greece and it was nearly the end of me!
35.DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Alas no.
36. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Scotland.
37. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? At a party, 9 yrs ago.
38. IS THE CUP HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY? Half empty
39. IF YOU COULD SIT DOWN TO DINNER WITH FIVE PEOPLE YOU DON'T CURRENTLY KNOW, WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE? No one too loud or showy but with a good sense of humour and wit. Alan Alda as I'm enjoying his book, Philip Schofield as he likes a giggle but is a gentleman, artist Laura Ferguson
as her work intrigues me, Simon Cowell for some sarcastic banter.. and some eye candy?...Spartan from 'Gladiators'? (he's also a professional American football player and an artist..by the way