Monday 16 February 2009

I'd Like To Thank..again!

I got me another award..and I am loving the fame, haha. It's called the 'Kreative Blogger' award and was gifted to me by Wendy over at her blog 'Musings From A Knucklehead'. I think we found each others blogs through Ravelry during NaBloPoMo. Anyhoo, thanks Wendy..you lovely lady!

It's customary to pass these things on and so I shall:

First, self-confessed craft addict Sara, over at Samsara's Scribblings. If she's not knitting, she is glass painting or jewellery making..very creative. I did notice she has already been a receiptant of this award some time ago but felt she was worth another mention.

Secondly, this young lady is snapping at the heels of Martha Stewart herself as she not only crafts the cutest things but bakes yummy looking treats into the bargain. Damn her perfection, but read her blog..'Homemade By Jill'. Well done.

There are many more very creative people whose blogs I pop in and out of but i shall leave it there for now..gotta get back to some creativity!

3 comments:

Samsara said...

Aw thanks Lou! You're so sweet! :-)

Samsara said...

By the way, I awarded you back if you want to head over and check it out! :-)

homemade by jill said...

wow, thank you so much! I'm 100% flattered. :)