Sunday 3 January 2010

2010...shucks!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I realise I'm not very quick off the mark, what with it being the 3rd of January already but 'hey'!

No, before you ask I have not spent the last few day recovering from a drunken stupor because against all Scottish sterotyping this little lady is teatotal (well..almost!). The Mister in I did not venture out but instead it was pj's and pizza then bed by 12.15am. Very sensible I think you will agree, considering it was around -5C outside!

We have been out for a few drives in 'Bella' as most of the roads around here have thankfully been clear. It's great being 'on the road' and the comfort of the car sure beats the old ramshackle buses. No more whiplash going over speed bumps...hooray!

For such drives and days out I decided to upgrade my digital camera. It must be said I am not very tech savvy so as long as I can point and shoot I'm fine. I found a very nice model with a neat little discount so I'm pretty chuffed.
My new camera is a Sony Cybershot DSC-W215 and is a definate improvement on my ickle Fuji 6mp camera I bought a few years back. Now I just have to figure out how it all works.
See somewhat reluctant model at the top of this post.

Not been knitting yet this year..must get back to it. I have my first shawl on the needles that I will show you later.
Bye for now and may 2010 be good to you or as they say in Scotland
'Lang May Yer Lum Reek' (who said it I dunno...not me!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Very cute camera, and I look forward to seeing your shawl.