Monday 9 November 2009

Fundraising & Funds

Remember the Pudsey Bear I knitted? Well, I decided to use the little yellow critter as a mini-fundraiser for the charity he represents..Children In Need. I've bought a small box of chocolates (as an extra incentive) and will be asking friends and family to 'Guess Pudsey's Birthday'. Participants simply have to choose a date from my small diary and pay 50p a pop.

Other money raising matters. My Knit Camp 2010 fund is ever increasing and now stands at..... ...coming along nicely! Think of all the lovely yarn I buy. Only another 152 to go! The registration for the workshop classes isn't until January..I have no idea what I want to sign up for yet. I'm hoping there are some classes on perfecting the basics, maybe cable or intarsia.

Other Stuff: I was recently sent (by a lovely lady on Ravelry) the Elizabeth Zimmerman's Baby Surprise Jacket pattern..looking forward to making a start on that soon.

Fave Snack Of The Day: Not strictly a snack but feel I have to mention the delicious dinner Gavin cooked tonight (to be fair he always cooks..I burn toast!). Red Thai curry..yum!

No comments: