Friday 6 November 2009

Still Raining


I really like the picture above..it really sums things up around here...WET!
We stupidly hung some washing out today..hoping the dry morning would last..it lasted about 25 mins!
By the time I realised the rain had started the clean laundry was wetter than it was when it came out the machine.
Whilst hanging the clothes around the house to dry I started singing to myself 'Why Does It Always Rain On Me' by Travis. it got me compiling a list (I'm a list fanatic..weird huh?) of songs that had the word 'rain' in.
Here's what I've got so far:
  • November Rain - Guns & Roses
  • Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head - B.J Thomas
  • Purple Rain - Prince
  • Singing In The Rain - Gene Kelly
  • Rain Or Shine - Five Star
  • Naked In The Rain - Blue Pearl
  • It's Raining Men - The Weather Girls
  • Rain - Madonna

Got any others?

Other Stuff: I am totally appaulled by Sky1 (tv channel). Tonight is 'Michael Jackson' night which is fair enough ,but at 10pm there is a 'live seance' show. 'Spiritual medium' Derek Acorah is going to try and converse with MJ from beyond the grave. I don't want to be accused of slander but Mr.Acorah is a joke. He used to appear on 'Most Haunted' and 'speak' with ghosts in haunted houses. The shows producers claimed he knew no previous history of the locations but I'm sure all the alleged ghosts would be listed for all to see in the visitors guidebook. As for Micheal Jackson millions of us (fans or not) have been bombarded by Wacko Jacko stories over the years so what is Mr.Acorah going to reveal that will convice us MJ is really conversing. Watch it to find out? Not a chance!

More importantly.. Fave Snack Of The Day..Gavin just presented me with more French Fancies..he's a keeper (or should I say 'feeder'?)

No comments: