Sunday 16 November 2008

Reality Is Killing Me

Somebody stop me! I am having reality TV overload..it's sinful. As I type I am half watching the first in the new series of 'I'm A Celebrity..Get Me Outta Here'. I think they use the term celebrity very loosely but, as much as I try to hate the desperado has-beens (or in some cases 'never will bes'..I mean you Carly Zucker) I keep watching. Earlier this evening I caught myself singing along to the music of the dance routines in Strictly Come Dancing and last night was my weekly fix of X-Factor.

Im a cynic..I pooh-pooh these shows..yet I continue to tune in..it's an illness, it must be.
Note to self: GET A LIFE!!

On a Sunday I like to write a to-do list for the week ahead. I'm a sucker for lists and I probably spend more time forming them than I do completing my intended tasks!!
This week is an easy week..I have a few letters to write, a friend to visit, Christmas cards to buy and a start to make on Xmas shopping for my Mister.
Then there's the 20 Teddies For Tragedy I said I'd complete! Ho hum.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I totally know what you mean. It's like watching a train wreck. You just can't help yourself. But my old roommate was really into them and it drove me batty. I'm much happier with all the cop shows... Numbers, Without a Trace, CSI, Cold Case, etc.